Global Equipment Monitoring (AUST) PTY Ltd., GEM One Corporation and its subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliates (“Company” or “We” or “GEMone”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites www.gemonecorp.com; www.ge-monitoring.com; sapphire.gemonecorp.com; sapphire.ge-monitoring.com or our mobile application (collectively, the “Site(s)“), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on this site, or in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through other means, including any other website operated by GEM Group, or any third parties that may link to or be accessible or recommended from or on the Site. GEM Group operates globally, and this means we may transfer your personal data outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your personal data. By using and accessing our Site, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in Australasia or email@example.com in North America and Europe
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
Information you Provide to Us
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites, including:
- Personal Information. When you submit a contact inquiry on the Site or create an account on the Site, we may collect your name; zip code; email address; or work or mobile telephone number.
- Usage details. We may collect information about your internet connection, IP address, equipment you use to access our Site and other types of usage details.
- Other information you provide. We may also collect certain other information about you when you contact us through our Sites or through email, which may be used alone or combined with other information collected by us to personally identify you.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us by submitting a contact inquiry, filling in forms on our Site, creating an account on the Site, or automatically as you navigate through the Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you;
- To respond to your questions or requests;
- To contact you about our products, support and any special offerings or news;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or support we offer or provide though it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information to contact you about our products, support, or services, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our sales representatives to contact you about our products or support;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users of our Sites is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and/or
With your consent.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from GEM Group. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by GEM Group to promote our products, support, or services, you can opt-out by editing your preferences in the User Details section of your account or by following the unsubscribe link that is available at the bottom of any email sent to you. Please note that you may not unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, changes or updates to features of the Sites, product service experience, or technical and security notices.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION.
To access, modify, or correct any personal information that you have provided to us, go to the “User Details” under your account settings. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented security measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss, use, alteration, and disclosure. Personal account information is encrypted using proprietary protocol before sending. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
To cancel or close your account, contact us at our Support Desk, available at firstname.lastname@example.org in Australasia or email@example.com in North America and Europe